Tecqua Water Filtration Systems removes suspended impurities, metal and ionic impurities in ground water or surface water.
- Suspended impurities are removed by simple media filtration which filters suspended particle size of up-to 30 micron. We offer different types of media filtration
- After media filtration, the next step is membrane filtration for smaller particles. Smaller particle which causes turbidity are removed by micro filtration and Ultra-filtration where the particles up to size 0.01 micron can be removed. This also rules out 99% bacteria and virus
- Softening units are applied where hardness of water is an issue.
- Demineralisation unit are installed where removal of ionic impurities and metallic impurities are aimed to be achieved. This is particularly relevant for hospitals and industries which have specific needs.
- An RO (Reverse Osmosis) Plant is suggested when the water has too much salt content.
MEDIA FILTRATION SYSTEMS
- Pressure Sand Filter
- Activated Carbon Filter
- Iron remover filter
MEMBRANE FILTRATION SYSTEM
- Reverse Osmosis Plant (RO Plant)
- Ultra Filtration Systems (UF Plant)
- Utlra Violet Systems
- Ozonation Systems
- Chlorine Dosing Systems
DEMINERALIZATION PLANT(DM PLANT)
- Cation Resin Filtration
- Anion Resin Filtration
- Mixed Bed Filtration